Clint and Wendy both hold advanced degrees in physical therapy and have been practicing PT in central Texas for over 20 years combined. Practice settings include: Orthopedic Spine, Acute Care, Long Term Acute Care, Inpatient Rehab, Skilled Nursing & Rehab, Aquatic Therapy and Home Health. Clint and Wendy are both currently practicing in the Home Health setting in Austin and surrounding communities.
We understand and value the importance of an individual’s independence, wellness, safety and happiness. With our background in Physical Therapy we will promote functional strength and wellness activities in our homes. We will encourage cognitive and task oriented activities tailored to fit each resident and their personal interests.
To enhance the emotional and physical well-being of those we serve, in a happy, healthy home environment.
Our Core Values
- Excellence: We provide a low caregiver to resident ratio to ensure high quality care between caregivers and residents that can promote resident well-being, safety and strong sense of community.
- Integrity: We work hard to promote the importance of independence and are pleased to be able to provide a home-like environment for when living independently is no longer a safe option.
- Teamwork: We strive to provide an environment that you can comfortably call home.
- Quality of Care and Services: We’re committed to providing personal, individualized care 24 hours a day.
- Community Consciousness: We strongly support local businesses and coordinate with outside healthcare providers and social/recreational organizations to provide exceptional care and opportunities for our residents.